Bring on the spring fashion, and let’s go shopping! Here are my picks for what to wear when you want to be comfortable but cute at the same time (what we wish to all the time!)
Sweaters are perfect for these early spring days as we transition from the cooler temperatures to warm 70 degree days. Layer one of these over a simple shirt to keep out the chill in the early morning and throw it on in the evening too.
- Sundry Puff Shoulder Sweater
- Z Supply Tempest Stripe Crew Top
- VICI x Nordstrom Tie Dye Cotton Crewneck
- Rails Kinsey Fringe Sweatshirt
- Nicole Miller Tie Dye Cable Knit Sweater
- Nicole Miller Tie Dye Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt
Tennis Skirts are the best way to stay stylish while also being comfortable; with built-in shorts underneath, they provide the comfort and mobility of shorts with a skirt or dress style. Did I forget to mention that they are stretchy?
The best shoes. Need I say more? Alright, I will. The comfort is 10 out of 10. The style is 10 out of 10. They make chasing after a toddler 10 times easier than if you were wearing a sandal or open-toed shoe.
- Golden Goose Super-Star Low Top Sneaker
- ON Cloudswift Running Shoe
- DOLCE VITA Zina Sneaker
PSA - DRINK WATER! Hardest thing we do all day, am I right?! This one has several perks to make it a little easier on us... It fits in your cup holder and it reminds you to get your daily recommended water intake! Throw in some sweet tea mio and you’re good to go!